Today we will tell you about Pitt Monochrome from the German brand Faber-Castell.
Pitt Monochrome Set is a convenient and compact set, presented in several options of filling, including all the necessary materials for sketches, sketches and graphic works, ideally combined with each other and complementing each other.
Let’s tell a little more about the materials included in the Pitt Monochrome Set.
• Black lead pencil CASTELL-9000 great for writing, sketching and sketching. The soft wood sharpens well, and the unique SV-technology of the lead attachment (inserted into the grooves, carefully lubricated with synthetic resin, and very firmly fixed in the wooden case) protects the lead from impacts and avoids brittleness during sharpening.
• Pitt Monochrome charcoal pencil and natural charcoal are made of beech and willow twigs. They are well applied on both smooth and textured paper. They give a rich black color and have a slightly bluish tint, shade well in any way, and can also be washed out with water. The charcoal in a pencil is produced in a round case made of special types of wood, thanks to which it sharpens well.
•The oil art pencil Pitt is specially designed for graphic work and is suitable for drawing small details. It is an oil-based crayon in a wooden pencil case. Due to the high content of high quality pigments, they have good light fastness.
• Pastel pencils Pitt Pastel are made with a high content of pigments, but without the addition of wax and oils. When working, the lead softly and evenly lays down on the surface of the paper, shades well, and can also be slightly washed out with water. These pencils can be used to draw small details or as a completely independent material. Due to their high pigment content, they have good light fastness. These pencils have all the properties of professional dry pastels, but thanks to the wooden body, your hands are always clean while you work.
• Coal pressed Pitt Monochrom is a natural charcoal with soot, enriched with black pigment, and then pressed with glue and clay into a crayon shape. It leaves a darker trail than natural charcoal, blends well and is washed out with water.
• Natural graphite Pitt in the form of a pencil is made from pure natural graphite. Suitable for drafting, graphic design, sketching and sketching. Convenient for working with large formats.
• Watercolor graphite pencil is ideal for watercolor sketching. It combines the properties of a black lead pencil and the blurring inherent in the watercolor technique.
• Feathering used to remove dirt from paper and to correct lines when working with pastels or charcoal. If the shading has become dirty, it can easily be restored to its original appearance by cleaning and sharpening it with sandpaper.
• The nag eraser is used to correct and brighten drawings created with soft pencils, charcoal or pastels. After contamination, the eraser must be wrinkled and reshaped.
• Professional chalk PITT MONOCHROME contains a large amount of pigments, has bright saturated colors that are resistant to fading. It is made of pigments of the finest grinding, due to which it is soft, easy to apply and blend, ideally fits on any paper. The rectangular shape of the crayons provides the ability to conveniently paint over large formats, as well as draw small details.
The Pitt Monochrome Set is presented in several options for completing the sets: from 9 to 33 items per set. All sets are collected in a color scheme ideal for graphics and sketching. All these materials can also be purchased individually .