Write a Short Note on Amoeba
Short Note on Amoeba
- i) Amoeba is simple unicellular organism found in fresh water.
- ii) It cannot be seen with naked eye and can only be seen through microscope.
iii) It keeps on changing its shape due to thin flexible cell membrane.
- iv) Cytoplasm consists of two parts ectoplasm and endoplasm.
- v) Food vacuoles help in digestion of food.
- vi) Contractile vacuoles help in extraction of excess water and wastes.
vii) Gaseous exchange takes place through diffusion.
viii) Movement of amoeba is carried out through finger like projections called pseudopodia.
- ix) It reproduces through binary fission by dividing into two.
Note: It is under such circumstances that two or more diplomas are considered a huge plus. Let’s say a recruiter has a higher education and a diploma in the echar region, which means that his basic knowledge is optimal. In other cases, the availability of several diplomas will play a positive role in the hiring process. If we talk about whether the first or second education is more important for the employer, then the emphasis should be made on professional specifics. For example, if you are applying for a chair of a financial director, while you have a diploma of a construction university and a diploma of a financial specialist, the first diploma for this position will not be useful. But, as you know, there are always exceptions to the rules. Each case must be considered separately. Financial and legal education makes a very decent impression on employers. This is not an accident, because these regions all the time intersect.