9th Chemistry Guess Paper 2020
Most Important Questions
Questions # 12
- Briefly describe its principle, purpose and procedure.
- Define electroplating.
- What are non-electrolytes, give example?
- How electroplating of tin on steel carried out?
- How electroplating of zinc is carried out?
- In electroplating of chromium, which salt is used as an electrolyte?
- Which solution is used as electrolyte in Nelson’s cell?
- Differentiate between strong and weak electrolytes.
Questions # 13
- Define Galvanic cell.
- What is salt bridge?
- How the half cells of galvanic cell are connected?
- What is the difference between anode and cathode?
- What happens to cathode in the galvanic cell?
- What is the function of salt bridge?
- Write two differences between electrolytic and galvanic cell.
Questions # 14
- What do you mean by groups and periods in the periodic table?
- What do you mean by periodic function?
- What are the Defects in Long Form of Periodic Table?
- Define electron affinity.
- Explain the trend of electron affinity in periodic table.
- Describe its trend in periodic table.
- What do you mean by shielding effect?
- Discuss the important features of modern periodic table.
- Explain its trends in periodic table.
- Describe its trend in the periodic table.
- What is the difference between Mendeleev’s periodic law and modern periodic law?
- What are Halogens? Describe the position of halogen in periodic table?
Questions # 15
- Explain the term oxidation on the basis, of electrons concept with an example.
- Define valiancy.
- Describe oxidation and reduction in term of loss or gain of electron.
- What is the oxidation number Carbon in Na2CO3?
- Calculate oxidation number of nitrogen in HNO3.
- What is reduction?
- Explain with an example. Describe the rules for assigning the oxidation state.
- Oxidation and reduction proceed simultaneously.
- What is difference between valiancy and oxidation state?
- Explain the term oxidation on the basis of electronic concept with an example.
Questions # 16
- Write down general electronic configuration of carbon family.
- Write down the electronic configuration of chloride ion.
- Write down the electronic configuration of Na.
- Write down electronic configuration of chlorine.
- Write down the electronic configuration of Be and Ne.
Questions # 17
- What is the maximum capacity of a shell?
- Differentiate between shell and subshell.
Questions # 18
- A solution contains 50 g of sugar dissolved in 450 g of water.
- What is the unit of concentration?
- What is concentration of this solution?
Questions # 19
- What is meant by carbon dating?
- What is mole? Calculate the number of moles In 84 gram carbon.
Although foreign education is not always as thorough in theory and coverage of basic disciplines as Russian, it is clearly profiled for the needs of employers. It may be particularly useful to study certain specialties that are still not taught well enough in Russia (management and business administration, finance, marketing, logistics, hotel and tourism management, and a number of others). Courses in these and other disciplines are distinguished by a practical orientation and a modern character.
As a rule, universities have wider freedoms in defining their educational policies and content in curricula (hence the huge variety of specialties and specializations that the best Western universities offer). It is impossible not to take into account the close ties of universities with the business community (many teachers are active consultants), their ability to keep abreast of the pulse of modern life. In other words, they are taught that they will come in handy in future work.
Within the walls of the same university, today you can simultaneously study at two faculties at once, for example, along with information technology, study economics or law. Every year the number of faculties in which the so-called. a multidisciplinary approach, in the framework of which comprehensive training of students is carried out, “at the exit” it gives specialists who are able to find application in the most promising sectors of the economy.